[bksvol-discuss] Re: venting my frustrations

  • From: Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 2 Dec 2005 15:40:29 -0800 (PST)

Elizabeth, I think both Gerald, officially, and
Carrie, unofficially--and may still Jana--are
functioning as liaisons between the list and Gustavo
and Janice, and are doing a wonderful job. They seem
to get prompt answers for us.

I'm not sure if, in the first word of the second
paragraph below, you're also volunteering or if the
letter "t" got omitted. smile

Cindy