[bksvol-discuss] Re: venting my frustrations

  • From: Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 2 Dec 2005 15:52:57 -0800 (PST)

Yes, Penn State University is the copyright holder for
Theurgy and the Soul (wht is theurgy?). Maybe if you
copy and paste the government copyright entry and send
the file directly to Gustavo it will get okayed. Maybe
because there are so many errors coming in Gustavo
just doesn't have time to check everything with
another source and just asks for confirmation if the
copyright holder is something or someone other than
the author.  Maybe a copy of the copyright page would
do, too.

Which of the several editions, with different authors,
is the White Goddess that you have? I found 8 books
with that title on the gov. copyright site and
amazon.com but none have a university as the copyright
holder. There is one out-or-print edition by Graves
that has some kind of odd binding; I don't know who or
what holds the copyright for that.

Cindy

CIndy