[bksvol-discuss] Re: venting my frustrations

  • From: "Silvara" <silvara@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 2 Dec 2005 07:55:20 -0500

As a validator I have found that many times submitters fill out the copy right field incorrectly. Many times they put the publisher when it clearly states that the author is the copy right holder.
There are even some that put the title as the copy right holder.
I think peiple find it difficult to determine who the copy right holder is.

Grace