[bksvol-discuss] Re: venting my frustrations

  • From: Mike Pietruk <pietruk@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 4 Dec 2005 21:52:28 -0500 (EST)

Sarah

That's a superb explanation!  And while the commands are a bit diffe3rent,
the concept is much the same in Window-Eyes.

Personally, I prefer filling in the file name as I always have my final
copy file for Bookshare in the old dos style 8.3 form ending in .rtf if an
upload is to be an .rtf submission or .kes for Kurzweil.
That's my personal comfort zone, nothing more, and it then later allows me
to quickly find those files on my hd for use in K1000 should I want or
need to do so.

Anyway, back to the main point, once you fill out the submission form a
few times, it's a piece of cake.
And for the larger things, such as synopses, I prepare in advance, cut and
paste in,.
And same for the Isbn andd
the title and author and copyright if complicated.