[bksvol-discuss] Re: venting my frustrations

  • From: "Sarah Van Oosterwijck" <curiousentity@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 5 Dec 2005 11:48:05 -0600

Mike,
Thanks for coming up with the Window-eyes commands. I really wish I knew the commands for both Window-eyes and JAWS since they are the most common programs used.

I'm very happy I could help someone out a little, and that others could supply the needed information I couldn't.

See, sometimes venting is just fine because often you not only release some frustration, but sometimes you actually get something to improve the situation. I've certainly vented to many tech support people and web masters in the same way. :-) I practically consider a controlled and reasoned venting to be one of my talents. LOL It just has to be detailed enough to get an answer and controlled enough not to be dismissed as being produced by an enraged idiot.

Sarah Van Oosterwijck
Assistive Technology Trainer
http://home.earthlink.net/~netentity