[bksvol-discuss] page breaks

  • From: Bud Schwab <budschwab@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 31 Dec 2006 21:55:50 -0800

Hi Gang, and a happy new year,

In my scanning of books I've just started to put a blank line between the page number and the main text. I understand there should also be one blank line between page number and page break. I'm not sure how to tell where a page break is. I'm using k1000. Is there some setting where it will say something or do I just put two lines between pages and assume one will be the last line of the previous page and the other one is for the top of the following page.

Thanks

Bud Schwab
W 6 Z Y P
Malibu, California