[bksvol-discuss] Re: page breaks

  • From: "Evan Reese" <mentat1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 22 Aug 2006 13:47:04 -0700

That's only if the page breaks are missing and you choose not to put them in.
Validators are not required to read through a book as you are doing.  It is
perfectly legitimate for someone who doesn't choose to read through an entire
book for whatever reason that has - at least more than a few - missing page
breaks to reject it.  But if you choose to add in any that are missing as you
read along, then by all means do so.  It will get a book into the collection
that otherwise would not get in, or if it was passed by a minimalist validator,
one that was missing page breaks.  So keep going, don't reject, if you are
willing to see it through to the end, putting in any missing page breaks and
fixing up anything else that is needful as you go along.

Good luck.