[bksvol-discuss] Re: page breaks

  • From: Mike Pietruk <pietruk@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 18 Oct 2005 07:52:20 -0400 (EDT)

Sarah

This daisy tag problem as related to K1000 has to have occurred due to
something done on the Bookshare side of the equation.
I am still running Version 9.03 of K1000 -- I have the version 10 disk on
hand but just haven't installed it yet -- and the books you reference and
some others I've discovered all work as expected with the bookmark
command.
Newer books fail suggesting that BookShare, in its infinite wisdom, has
somehow modified something it is doing.
Getting Bookshare to acknowledge something like this or for K1000
developers to figure out a new work around may be far more difficult.
All we can hope is that Bookshare programmers made some inadvertent change
which can quietly be undone and fix this shortcoming.