[bksvol-discuss] Re: page breaks

  • From: "Paula and James Muysenberg" <outofsightlife@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 18 Oct 2005 09:23:18 -0500

Mike,

    I think we need to be careful about assuming Bookshare won't acknowledge
if there's a problem on their end. I, too, have been frustrated about page
breaks and other issues, but I still like to think the staff is, for the
most part, doing what they can with the resources they have. I hope I'm
making sense, as I haven't had breakfast yet (smile!).

Paula