[bksvol-discuss] Re: page breaks

  • From: "Kaitlyn" <kaitlyn@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 1 Jan 2007 00:45:11 -0800

HI Bud,

If you are using Kurzweil then when Kurzweil goes to a new page you have
passed over a page break. Now if you have a book without page breaks you
will need to determine this by possible page numbers, because unless there
is a page break Kurzweil keeps reading as if it is the same page.

I hope this makes sense:)

Katie Hill
You can learn a lot if you are humble enough to listen.
Lynn Lewis Warren
Email: Kaitlyn@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
503-777-7155