[bksvol-discuss] Re: page breaks

  • From: "Katie Star" <kaitlyn@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 22 Aug 2006 18:15:57 -0700

Jake mentioned watching where the blank pages are inserted. IN general I
have found Kurzweil does a very good job at getting them in the correct
order.

Katie Hill

Noone is given a dream without also being given the power to make it come
true.

Find your freedom at:

WWW.838gold.com

Kaitlyn@xxxxxxxxxxxxx