[bksvol-discuss] Re: page breaks

  • From: Bud Schwab <budschwab@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 01 Jan 2007 16:00:50 -0800

Hi Katie,

I think I get the picture. I guess if I down arrow Kurzweil will put me on the top line of the present page. That makes sense.I'm just doing a book right now so that will give me some practice.
Thanks.

BudAt 12:45 AM 1/1/2007, you wrote:
HI Bud,

If you are using Kurzweil then when Kurzweil goes to a new page you have
passed over a page break. Now if you have a book without page breaks you
will need to determine this by possible page numbers, because unless there
is a page break Kurzweil keeps reading as if it is the same page.

I hope this makes sense:)

Katie Hill
You can learn a lot if you are humble enough to listen.
Lynn Lewis Warren
Email: Kaitlyn@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
503-777-7155