[bksvol-discuss] Re: OT: Re: To Carrie

  • From: "Kellie Hartmann" <hart0421@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 13 Feb 2005 20:24:30 -0600

Hi Louise,
I've worked on at least one book of yours before, and it certainly had page
breaks. If I were you I would just keep submitting them in txt since that works
for you and the equipment you have. You have the Premier Programming scanning
package, don't you? Since your textfiles have page breaks there's no reason not
to use them. They can be validated by those of us who can retain them.

Btw I've wanted to ask you--in that enormous pile of books you've scanned are
there any Jean Plaidy books? I've read a couple and liked them, so if you have
any of those I'd be willing to validate.
Kellie