[bksvol-discuss] Re: OT: Re: To Carrie

  • From: "Reggie & Lonnie" <regandlon@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 13 Feb 2005 19:09:05 -0500

So, Mike we have to have only a few page breaks? Is that what you are saying? I think I am dense here, but I am truly confused, and I too have been wondering if validating or scanning is worth it. I've been continuing hoping that we will get a step-by-step on validation and scanning, but all this stuff is making me nervous. Since I don't have Kurzweil, I can't even use the best and I don't know what else to use. To top it off, my BN has been truncating again so I have had to validate books 3 and 4 times lately. If anyone has come this far, thanks for letting me whine a bit. Sad thing is tht I just love doing this. I just feel like I am banging my head against a wall!

Reggie