[bksvol-discuss] Re: OT: Re: To Carrie

  • From: "E." <thoth93@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 13 Feb 2005 19:16:13 -0500

I have a problem with your concern about people not submitting because of all the picking that goes on on this list as you say. We are all volunteers. We all want to produce a nice site with books of good quality. Some of us are concerned about various aspects of the books or the site. Our concern springs from love of the site and not from picking on other people at least mine does.

Do you know anyone who has stoped submitting because they feel personally picked on?