[bksvol-discuss] Re: OT: Re: To Carrie

  • From: "E." <thoth93@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 13 Feb 2005 16:32:25 -0500

Again we have books on the new books list with no synopsis. I assume this must mean the person who scanned it and the validator have no idea what the book is about. Yes I am being sarcastic. Also A Private Affair has a synopsis with a lot of errors in it.

Is there some simple way we can add descriptions to books if we are not the submitter or validator? It would make the list nicer. Also, I run into a lot of descriptions with spelling errors or other messiness. How can we fix that?

Forgive me if my message sounds grumpy.
E.