[bksvol-discuss] Re: OT: Re: To Carrie

  • From: <vining@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 13 Feb 2005 15:32:03 -0800

I must add my grumpiness to E.'s on this subject. It is so aggravating not
to have even a brief synopsis. For heaven's sake, how long does it take to
visit Powells or Amazon or do a simple Google search to find one?

And perhaps worse in my opinion is to see "mystery by bestselling author."
in the synopsis field! That tells us nothing about the book. Maddening
stuff!

Joanie