[bksvol-discuss] Re: OT: Re: To Carrie

  • From: "siss52" <siss52@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 12 Feb 2005 13:37:58 -0600

I see page breaks in a lot of the ones I have done in my three months as an
on/off validator.  I had never heard of section breaks used in that sense
and was afraid my inexperienced hands would mmess upp her scan.  Would the
section breaks be in the same place as page numbers?  Donna's scan did not
have an errors in the parts I sampled.  But where the page numbers were my
version of Word didn't see any blank lines, just the one with  the page
number.

Sue S.