[bksvol-discuss] Re: OT: Re: To Carrie

  • From: Pam Quinn <quinns@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 12 Feb 2005 12:57:12 -0600

That's the problem with this page break thing. Some of us edit in
programs that don't announce the page breaks so can't tell whether
they're there or not. I've noticed in Word sometimes the page breaks
aren't announced and sometimes they are with window eyes, and
sometimes when window eyes doesn't announce them, Jaws will. If all
else fails what you can do is go into the file properties and it will
tell you how many pages are in the file. If it doesn't say one page,
you should be okay. I really do think that most of us are scanning
with programs that put page breaks in, and I think having a file
without them would be rare.

Pam