[bksvol-discuss] Re: OT: Re: To Carrie

  • From: "Shelley L. Rhodes" <juddysbuddy@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 13 Feb 2005 22:58:20 -0500

version 5 of the BN software does a good job without crunshing things.

And like Kelly it happens in books with lots of formatting or in books where
I did a lot of tweaking with the formatting.

That is why I save in keyword, and then export back to .rtf and .txt if .rtf
doesn't work.

I get less crashing, and not a lot of extra spacing, which apparently gets
botched in conversion anyway, smile.

juddysbuddy@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Guide Dogs For the Blind Inc.
Graduate Advisory Council