[bksvol-discuss] Re: OT: Re: To Carrie

  • From: Jill O'Connell <jillocon@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 12 Feb 2005 15:46:00 -0800

You're not the only one who is confused about page breaks in spite of the help
others have given. I am currently using Kurzweil to validate and it doesn't
ever even say the word page break. I just assume they are where the Kurzweil
page numbers are spoken but don't know if that's correct. And if a book number
is missing I really have no idea where to type it or whether to insert a page
break. I could really use help on this. Jill