[bksvol-discuss] Re: OT: Re: To Carrie

  • From: "Louise" <lougou@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 13 Feb 2005 06:50:34 -0600

That's one of the reasons I haven't submitted or validated anything for a long
time.  My membership comes due in a month or two so I'll have to start
submitting or validating shortly to earn credits for next year's membership and
with all the confusion about page breaks, where the page number should appear
on the page--left, center or right), stripping headings, etc. I'm not looking
forward to it!!  I'm still scanning, but just hanging on to what I've done.
I'm close to 1300 books now in the folder of books I've scanned.  A few are
already on Bookshare and I hope to one day replace with better scans, but I
believe most of what I've scanned isn't on Bookshare.  I bought several old
books from our library's used bookstore the other day that were copyrighted in
the 1930's and 1940's.