[bksvol-discuss] Re: OT: Re: To Carrie

  • From: "Mary Otten" <maryotten@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 13 Feb 2005 15:18:57 -0600

I agree with Pam. If you have books in good shape that you've scanned, then
just please submit them and don't become discouraged by all the discussion
regarding page numbers and breaks etc. Your submissions
from K1000 will have page breaks, whether you submit as kes or rtf or even txt,
although rtf is the best choice, since it does seem like things can happen with
txt files after they get submitted and called up into heaven
knows what program for editing. I'm really saddened that all this over the top
concern over whether or not page numbers do or don't get stripped is
discouraging people from submitting at all.
Mary