[bksvol-discuss] New Volunteer Looking for Help

  • From: Rogerbailey81@xxxxxxx
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 18 Jul 2008 21:47:14 EDT

I am a brand new volunteer and I have just reviewed my first book for
validation. As I type I am trying to submit it for administrator approval. This
 is
my first time trying to upload any text document at all ever, so I am
extremely unsure of myself.  I have typed what I think is the file name in  the
space
provided and then clicked the accept button. Apparently nothing is
happening. I am using a screen reader and the page tells me that I will not be
informed of the progress of this upload until I am taken to another page that
will
thank me for uploading it. However, I would have expected something to  happen
rather than the page just remaining as it is without any indication
whatsoever that I did everything right or something wrong. As I type I am
waiting. Is
this normal? Have I done something wrong? If not, how long will I  have to
wait?

FanHouse Fantasy Football today.