[bksvol-discuss] Re: New Volunteer Looking for Help

  • From: Ann Parsons <akp@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 19 Jul 2008 10:24:51 -0400

Hi all,

As I read this thread, I see what the problem is. Roger's trying to upload the zip file and because he hasn't got the file extensions enabled, he can't tell the difference. That's why he keeps trying to upload a file called Black_and_White-f1. I'd like to shoot Bill Gates, but that wouldn't help! Roger, if I don't see anything else in the following thread to indicate who's helping and what's happened, I'll help you today. Just write me privately at akp@xxxxxxxxxxxx, and I'll give you my hone number.

Ann P.

--
Ann K. Parsons
Portal Tutoring