[bksvol-discuss] Re: New Volunteer Looking for Help

  • From: "Laura Ann Grymes, LMT" <agape.wellness.massage@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 18 Jul 2008 22:11:34 -0500

your best bet is to browse for the file by pressing the browse button.
Then select the file
That way you know its correct path is entered.

I hope this helps.

Laura Ann
At 09:56 PM 7/18/2008, you wrote:
I am also using JAWS. I did not know about insert escape in a situation like that, Anyway I have now just started over. Let me describe exactly what I typed into the file field. The title of the book is Black and White. I think that what I am supposed to type in is Black_And_White_f1. Does that look like it is correct? In a message dated 7/18/2008 7:47:25 P.M. Pacific Daylight Time, agape.wellness.massage@xxxxxxxxx writes:
What screen reader are you using.

I use jaws so will press insert escape and then see if the page is silent....if it is I wait and give it time to upload. Then the second screen appears asking about the quality of the book and has the category check boxes.
and other info.

Then you press accept again at the bottom of that page and wait to get the thank you page.

Laura Ann

At 09:39 PM 7/18/2008, you wrote:
As far as I know I did everything you said up until choosing accept. When I did that I did not go to another screen. I just sat there. In a message dated 7/18/2008 7:28:24 P.M. Pacific Daylight Time, agape.wellness.massage@xxxxxxxxx writes:
>Hello,
You first go to step 2look for the book and
choose  upload
then you verify that the title, author, copyright holder, copyright
date are all correct.
press the browse button and select the file to upload.
Then choose accept
then you come to the next screen which is rating the book.
It shows you what quality the book is and you agree or disagree.
double check the categories checked or check categories your book
falls under....one I just did fell under
disability
Religion and spirituality
Romance
Mystery and Thrillers
Then add the ISBN or check it for accuracy
make any comments and click
accept
you then get a screen thanking you for validating the book.
I hope this helps.
Welcome we are so glad your here volunteering.
Please ask any questions you have.
This is a helpful group.
Laura Ann

Get fantasy football with free live scoring. <http://www.fanhouse.com/fantasyaffair?ncid=aolspr00050000000020>Sig n up for FanHouse Fantasy Football today.