[bksvol-discuss] Re: New Volunteer Looking for Help

  • From: "Jill O'Connell" <jillocon@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 18 Jul 2008 20:15:39 -0700

Roger, The information to be filled in is actually already there after you use
the upload choice on step 2. All you have to do is see if it is correct and
make any changes if it is not, so hopefully you won't have to fill in anything.
Then go on to the browse button, find your book and enter on it. I use JAWS as
well. Jill