[bksvol-discuss] Re: New Volunteer Looking for Help

  • From: Rogerbailey81@xxxxxxx
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 18 Jul 2008 22:56:25 EDT

I am also using JAWS. I did not know about insert escape in a situation  like
that, Anyway I have now just started over. Let me describe exactly what I
typed into the file field. The title of the book is Black and White. I think
that what I am supposed to type in is Black_And_White_f1. Does that look like
it
 is correct? In a message dated 7/18/2008 7:47:25 P.M. Pacific Daylight Time,
 agape.wellness.massage@xxxxxxxxx writes:

What  screen reader are you using.

I use jaws so will press insert   escape  and then see if the page is
silent....if it is I wait and give it  time to upload.
Then the second screen appears asking about the quality of  the book and has
the category check boxes.
and other info.

Then you  press accept again at the bottom of that page and wait to get the
thank you  page.

Laura Ann

At 09:39 PM 7/18/2008, you wrote:

As far as I know I  did everything you said up until choosing accept. When I
did that I did not  go to another screen. I just sat there. In a message dated
7/18/2008 7:28:24  P.M. Pacific Daylight Time,
agape.wellness.massage@xxxxxxxxx  writes:

>Hello,

You first go to step 2look for the book and

choose  upload

then you verify that the title, author, copyright holder, copyright

date are all correct.

press the browse button and select the file to upload.

Then choose accept

then you come to the next screen which is rating the book.

It shows you what quality the book is and you agree or  disagree.

double check the categories checked or check categories your book

falls under....one I just did fell under

disability

Religion and spirituality

Romance

Mystery and Thrillers

Then add the ISBN or check it for accuracy

make any comments and click

accept

you then get a screen thanking you for validating the book.

I hope this helps.

Welcome we are so glad your here volunteering.

Please ask any questions you have.

This is a helpful group.

Laura Ann

put the word 'unsubscribe' by itself in the subject line.  To get  a list of
available commands, put the word 'help' by itself in the subject  line.

Get fantasy football with free live scoring. _Sign  up for FanHouse Fantasy
Football  today_
(http://www.fanhouse.com/fantasyaffair?ncid=aolspr00050000000020) .

FanHouse Fantasy Football today.