[bksvol-discuss] Re: New Volunteer Looking for Help

  • From: Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 18 Jul 2008 21:22:28 -0700 (PDT)

Roger,

I think you missed the second step I mentioned. I didn't number them--my
mistake.

Let's try again, without typing in anything.
I am assuming that you have saved your file and/or worked on it in rtf. If you
did it in KES then delete this post, because something strange happens when a
person saves a KES as an rtf file and I don't know how to fix that.

But if you validated in rtf or Word, thenm try following these steps in order.
>1.Open your rtf file on which you've been  working.
2."Save As" Black and White.rtf (no dashes and no
 .fl)
3.  When you  upload, hit the browse button, find the file that
says black and white.rtf on  your desktop, or whereever, and open.
 It will go into the browse space, I  believe--though I know
 nothing about KES.
4. Then continue with the upload procedure.

Good luck.  smile