[bksvol-discuss] Re: New Volunteer Looking for Help

  • From: "Laura Ann Grymes, LMT" <agape.wellness.massage@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 18 Jul 2008 21:29:03 -0500

Oh, I forgot to mention.
You will want to make sure the book isn't already in the collection before you upload and accept it.

You search for it when your logged in by title or author.

Good luck and hope all is well.
Laura Ann
At 08:47 PM 7/18/2008, you wrote:
I am a brand new volunteer and I have just reviewed my first book for validation. As I type I am trying to submit it for administrator approval. This is my first time trying to upload any text document at all ever, so I am extremely unsure of myself. I have typed what I think is the file name in the space provided and then clicked the accept button. Apparently nothing is happening. I am using a screen reader and the page tells me that I will not be informed of the progress of this upload until I am taken to another page that will thank me for uploading it. However, I would have expected something to happen rather than the page just remaining as it is without any indication whatsoever that I did everything right or something wrong. As I type I am waiting. Is this normal? Have I done something wrong? If not, how long will I have to wait?

Get fantasy football with free live scoring. <http://www.fanhouse.com/fantasyaffair?ncid=aolspr00050000000020>Sign up for FanHouse Fantasy Football today.