[bksvol-discuss] Re: New Volunteer Looking for Help

  • From: Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 18 Jul 2008 20:31:27 -0700 (PDT)

No. It's better to browse and click on the fle you've been working on so you
don't make any typing mistakes.

Open your rtf file on which you've been working.
"Save As" Black and White.rtf (no dashes and no .fl)
When you upload, hit the browse button, find the file that says black and
white.rtf onn your desktop, or whereever, and open.
It will go into the browse space, I believe--though I know nothing about KES.
Then continue with the procedure.

HTH  If this doesn't work, or if it does, let us know. Someone will come up
with something that does. smile

Cindy

 The title of the book is Black