[bksvol-discuss] Re: New Volunteer Looking for Help

  • From: Rogerbailey81@xxxxxxx
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 18 Jul 2008 23:41:35 EDT

If I did make a typing mistake, though, shouldn't it give me an error
message? In a message dated 7/18/2008 8:32:00 P.M. Pacific Daylight Time,
popularplace@xxxxxxxxx writes:

No. It's  better to browse and click on the fle you've been working on so you
don't make  any typing mistakes.

Open your rtf file on which you've been  working.
"Save As" Black and White.rtf (no dashes and no .fl)
When you  upload, hit the browse button, find the file that says black and
white.rtf onn  your desktop, or whereever, and open.
It will go into the browse space, I  believe--though I know nothing about KES.
Then continue with the  procedure.

HTH  If this doesn't work, or if it does, let us know.  Someone will come up
with something that does.  smile

Cindy

The title of the book is Black
> and  White. I think
> that what I am supposed to type in is  Black_And_White_f1.
> Does that look like it
>  is correct?

To unsubscribe from this list send a  blank Email to
bksvol-discuss-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
put the word  'unsubscribe' by itself in the subject line.  To get a list of
available  commands, put the word 'help' by itself in the subject  line.

FanHouse Fantasy Football today.