[bksvol-discuss] Re: New Volunteer Looking for Help

  • From: "Christina" <greensleeves1@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 18 Jul 2008 22:18:08 -0400

Welcome, Roger!
So great to have you volunteering with us.

I'm not a technical expert so here is the only advice I can think of.
Have you tried hitting the Browse button and locating the file to upload that way? That's how I usually do it because I'm worried I'll forget a : or an _ or something and that the file won't be able to be uploaded because of it.
Good luck.
Christina

----- Original Message ----- From: <Rogerbailey81@xxxxxxx>