[bksvol-discuss] Re: New Volunteer Looking for Help

  • From: "Laura Ann Grymes, LMT" <agape.wellness.massage@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 18 Jul 2008 21:27:45 -0500

Hello,

You first go to step 2look for the book and
choose  upload

then you verify that the title, author, copyright holder, copyright date are all correct.
press the browse button and select the file to upload.

Then choose accept
then you come to the next screen which is rating the book.
It shows you what quality the book is and you agree or disagree.

double check the categories checked or check categories your book falls under....one I just did fell under
disability
Religion and spirituality
Romance
Mystery and Thrillers

Then add the ISBN or check it for accuracy

make any comments and click
accept

you then get a screen thanking you for validating the book.

I hope this helps.

Welcome we are so glad your here volunteering.

Please ask any questions you have.

This is a helpful group.

Laura Ann