[argyllcms] Re: FWA Compensation

  • From: Graeme Gill <graeme@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: argyllcms@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 10 Feb 2012 10:04:57 +1100

Vladimir Gajic wrote:

> Now I´m using spec2cie in order to create XYZ and Lab -data. When I
> specify -i file.sp I´m getting a fwa content from about 1.09, wich
> corresponds to the value I get in colprof. Specifying -I file.sp
> results in fwa content from 1.43. Therefore I would be gratefull if
> someone can light me up ;)

Hi,
        don't touch the -I option unless you know what you are doing.
The default should be correct for the type of instrument you have
(Currently it's always 'A' type, because the Spectrolino/DTP41/i1pro
 all use incandescent illumination), and this will have been the
assumption in illumread as well, and it needs to match.