[argyllcms] Re: FWA Compensation

  • From: Jan-Peter Homann <homann@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: argyllcms@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 08 Dec 2014 11:12:01 +0100

Hello Robert, hello List

Is it correct, that you the photo represents prints, which are based on
the same RGB-data, converted to each printer profile, printed all out
and than compared under D65 light ?

Which rendering intent you have used ?

Please consider, that the profiling software tries to compensate the
lightning / OBA influence in this case.

You should also consider, that there different strategies for paper
makers to create papers with a cold bright paperwhite.
One is the usage of OBA and another the usage of bluish whitening agents.
Such things are best detected, if you compare M1 and M2 measurements of
the paperwhite.

Furthermore, it can be the case, that your D65 lightning has only low UV
content in the lightning spectra.

Regards
Jan-Peter

--