[argyllcms] Re: FWA Compensation

  • From: Vladimir Gajic <vgajic67@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "argyllcms@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <argyllcms@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 20 Feb 2012 20:10:27 +0100

Hello Graeme,

my problem was probably caused due to the fact that I had two drivers for the
i1 pro installed on my system. After setting the argyll driver my problem was
gone.

My test with your fwa-compensation runs fine and I'll be able to present some
(hopefully) fine results soon.

One question at the end about the fwa content calculated by -f: How is the
figure to be interpreted? Can we talk about percentage (e.g 0.5 = 5% or 0.5%),
or is it a dimensionless number related to the specific algorythm?

Haven't read your paper on the issue yet ;)

Regards

Vladimir