[argyllcms] Re: FWA Compensation

  • From: Vladimir Gajic <vgajic67@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "argyllcms@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <argyllcms@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 15 Feb 2012 18:43:41 +0100

Hello Graeme,

during my today's illumread-session I encuntered a problem with the calibration
of my i1 Pro. It' s an old error  I had in the past: dark calibration read
failed. I could solve the problem by re-installing the usblib-driver on win xp.
I rember that the calibration-history had to be deleted on mac, but on XP i
have a problem with that. Or did I missed something?

I did further measurments today, including my proofing substrate, and some more
papers containing FWA. Tomorrow I'll calculate a few profiles and run some
prints. Can't await to see the results.

Keep you informed.

Regards

Vladimir