[argyllcms] Re: FWA Compensation

  • From: Vladimir Gajic <vgajic67@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "argyllcms@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <argyllcms@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 15 Feb 2012 10:23:52 +0100

Hello Graeme,

well, in that case I'm also tempted to try both ways and to compare the
results. This will probably be the best thing to do. If I'm right, there are 3
possible combinations:

1. Calculate a default output printer profile using ICC-specified conditions as
D50, 2 deg. observer

2. Calcilate a output printer profile using my new Heaven 42 based illuminant
and FWA compensation

3. Calculating a new, proofing paper based illuminant and applying it along
with FWA compensation to a new output profile.

Or woud you suggest further combinations?

Regards

Vladimir