[citw150] CITW 150 L3 Q5

  • From: Amanda Carlton <ladiebyrd2@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: citw150@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 6 Oct 2005 18:40:07 -0700 (PDT)

I found the section on Sleuthing, and Discreet Data Research to be rather scary
and interesting but not at all surprising.  The idea that someone would have to
pay money to retain these services leaves me to beleive that this is
information that someone would not want found out about them otherwise they
would have made it readily available.  Also when you consider all of the
potential types of information that could be found because of online shopping
and online journals it is rather scary.

http://www.discreetdata.com/

Amanda Carlton
ladiebyrd2@xxxxxxxxx