(VICT) Re: Alex- Dog Attack

  • From: "Julie J." <jlcrane@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <vi-clicker-trainers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 2 Sep 2007 13:33:28 -0500

sandy,

My experience has been that moving fast creates feelings of happiness and
enthusiasm with Belle.  I actually use it as a reward with her.  Going fast
is probably her number one most favorite thing, closely followed by venison
and peanut butter.  So perhaps it depends on how you use it and  what other
circumstances are present?  I'd say if it's working for you then go with it.

HTH
Julie
http://www.livingblind.com/eml
Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter and
those who matter don't mind.

Dr. Seuss