[pure-silver] Re: Ralph Lambrecht / EM10 enlarging meter?

  • From: Camclicker@xxxxxxx
  • To: pure-silver@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 6 Jan 2005 13:18:07 EST

In a message dated 1/6/2005 1:03:11 PM Eastern Standard Time,
dickburk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:
I  originally calibrated the dial to allow
using other times and stops and  then realized I could use it
as a densitometer over its range of  sensitivity

How do you  calibrate the dial?  Isn't the calibration fixed around the
number  posted on the bottom?  In my case the number is 22 which I thought
meant
'proper' exposure of the highlight area would be indicated by the  green light
when the 'proper' f-Stop was used/found

Bruce,
Brooklyn, NY.