[pure-silver] Re: Ralph Lambrecht / EM10 enlarging meter?

  • From: DarkroomMagic <info@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: PureSilverNew <pure-silver@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 06 Jan 2005 23:27:01 +0100

Well, there is a big difference in cost between the Ilford EM-10 and the
Sekonic L-408. Fine if you have a Sekonic or similar anyway, but
otherwise...

As Richard said, at $30, the EM-10 is great value for money, and calibrated,
can be a big help.

BTW, turn off the safelights, while using it. This is also true for the
RH-Designs ZoneMaster.

Regards

Ralph W. Lambrecht