[pure-silver] Re: Ralph Lambrecht / EM10 enlarging meter?

  • From: titrisol <titrisol@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pure-silver@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 6 Jan 2005 08:49:43 -0800 (PST)

I got the basisc of the EM10, but I remembered he mentioned how
to determine the contrast grade of the VC paper to be used, and
that is what I was more interested in.

Midtones are important indeed... How do you calibrate your EM10
for number/time for mid-grays?
I do that using a grayscale (at least the center of it) in a MF
negative carrier and a kodak wedge to determine exposure for
each paper.  In that way I have a number/time/result table

Found a good thread at APUG about this.