[opendtv] Re: Twang's Tuesday Tribune (Mark's Monday Memo)

  • From: Tom Barry <trbarry@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: opendtv@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 10 May 2004 21:03:51 -0400

It's not just the ads.  I think with layers like the new MPEG-4 with
objects (whatever profile?) you could customize the product placements.

And you don't have to just figure how many people are getting any
content but also divide by the number of different times an ad could
run if it could be cached.

- Tom