[opendtv] Re: Euro Cars

  • From: "John Willkie" <johnwillkie@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <opendtv@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 12 Dec 2008 12:16:29 -0800

The Toyota Tundra isn't a massive vehicle?

Ever see one?

John Wiilkei, who admits the Tundra is an outlyer, but one of my "inlaws"
bought his on the first day it was available, after pining for months for
the Japanese truck that was as "mighty" as any U.S. model, but without the
quality problems

  _____