[opendtv] Re: Euro Cars

  • From: "John Willkie" <johnwillkie@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <opendtv@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 15 Dec 2008 11:45:22 -0800

It's been quite some time (super bowl?) since I've heard Chrysler touting
their hemis.  It's not completely unfair to say that the reliance on the
extra profits garnered by the highly-touted (and old-fashioned) hemi is what
has sunk Chrysler, when gas prices went to half the price of Europe.

With gas prices so low these days, I've been waiting for the gas-guzzlers to
be touted again.

John Willkie