[opendtv] Re: Euro Cars

  • From: "Bob Miller" <robmxa@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: opendtv@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 15 Dec 2008 15:35:24 -0500

I have only driven a diesel one time, a Mercedes from Manheim to
Dusseldorf early on a Sunday morning to catch a plane back to New
York. It was also the fastest I have ever driven. I maintained 140 mph
for some time and it felt like it. What I didn't know was that I had
made a mistake in looking at my ticket. I arrived at the airport with
literally seconds to spare thinking I had a couple of hours. If it
wasn't for the 140 mph I would have missed my plane.

Bob Miller