[lit-ideas] Re: Superman Returns

  • From: "Lawrence Helm" <lawrencehelm@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 2 Jul 2006 14:55:30 -0700

I didn't actually see the death certificate but I was led to believe it said
something like "complications associated with dementia."

I think emphysema is in the same category.  My father died of that.  At some
point his heart stopped, but would one want to quibble and call it heart
failure?

Lawrence