[lit-ideas] Re: It's gone quiet

  • From: wokshevs@xxxxxx
  • To: lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, Judith Evans <judithevans001@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 3 Apr 2008 15:19:54 -0230

Points well taken. It remains the case that were I to hold office hours rather
than meetings with students initiated by them and at mutual convenience, I'd
have a few more publications out. So, comparatively, I would be leading a life
of luxury were I to meet with students outside of classtime only during office
hours. Not that I need a life of luxury, of course. I thrive on promoting the
philosophical life for my students and myself.

Walter O.
MUN